At Grant Park Village, we’re all about community. Our amenities are designed to help you engage with the world that surrounds you – whether that’s grooming your pet after a run to Laurelhurst Park or relaxing with a local microbrew fresh from our kegerator-equipped resident lounge. We also offer a convenient bike repair station, so you can keep your fixie fresh and ready to ride. Are you ready to ditch that expensive gym membership? We’ve got you covered. With a state-of-the-art fitness center featuring free weights, cardio equipment, and yoga station, this is the perfect space to get fit or to find your center.
It’s your Village. After browsing our community amenities, contact us to schedule your personal tour of our studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments for rent in the Grant Park neighborhood of Northeast Portland.
- Outdoor community courtyard with gas fire pit and barbecue
- Resident lounge with gourmet kitchen, TV, WiFi, and fireplace
- 24/7 state-of-the-art fitness center
- Pet spa with grooming station
- Bike repair station
- Multiple parking options available
- Community clubhouse
- Controlled-access building
- Online rental payments
- On-site management
- On-site retail and services
- Walk Score® in the high 80's
- Close to Hollywood Transit Station